Monday, December 1, 2008

"Law & Liberty"

I’m excited!

I have recently been designated the “official” co-host of the Chalcedon podcast, "Law & Liberty" (formerly "Faith for All of Life"). The new name comes from one of my favorite books by R. J. Rushdoony and sets the tone as Chalcedon broadens its outreach. I encourage you to listen and share these podcasts with others. I’m eager to see if they generate additional interest in the Chalcedon Teacher Training Institute and increase our networking reach.

This new assignment gives me the opportunity to take part in interviewing godly men and women dedicated to advancing the crown rights of Jesus Christ. Hearing how others are taking the Great Commission seriously will encourage all of us to answer the call to godly dominion in our lives and spheres of influence.

I am open to suggestions for topics you would like to be discussed and guests you’d like to be interviewed. Contact me at lessons.learned@yahoo.com and we’ll do our best to accommodate.

Until then, happy listening.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This sounds like an exciting direction that YHWH God is moving you in!

    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How exciting! I've enjoyed listening to the podcasts you've been a part of, and look forward to the new format.

    Brenda M.

    ReplyDelete