Friday, April 3, 2009

"Wise People" Program Link

Thanks to those who contacted me to offer congratulations on my recent radio interview on Jim Norman's show, Wise People, which airs Sunday mornings in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Others reported that they attempted to download the interview but the program hadn't been archived yet. I'm happy to report that if you go to the Pastor's Perspective page, you will be able to access the program.

I encourage you to share this link with families in your life who are considering homeschooling. The host asked me many of the pertinent questions surrounding the subject and I was able to address many of the relevant issues fairly extensively.

Since Spring is the time of year when parents make decisions for the next school year, this is a good time to get people thinking in the direction of homeschooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment