Sunday, November 12, 2006

Let Me Introduce Myself



Welcome to the Lessons Learned from Years of Homeschooling Blog. I am a "veteran" homeschooling parent/teacher and author of Lessons Learned from Years of Homeschooling: A Christian Mothers Shares Her Insights of Twenty-five Years of Teaching Her Children.

This blog forum is designed to provide mentoring and counseling assistance to those eager to train and educate their children from a thoroughly biblical perspective. So, if you are considering homeschooling or have been home teaching your children from some time, I am eager to assist you in maneuvering your way through the issues and situations that arise. How I wish during my early years of home teaching, that there had been such a resource!

An additional note: since my emphasis is Christian education, those who have their children enrolled in Christian schools are also welcome to participate, as are those who are teachers in such institutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment